Linux and multimedia
This application was designed to be fast and run efficiently even on low
end machines. LGCK was recently updated to become crossplatform using the latest technologies available.
Our unique design put emphasizes on objects as the building blocks for complex scenarios, each has it's own defined class and inherit properties.
- uses qt for maximum portability under Windows and Linux
- full implementation of multiple layers and back buffers
- small and compact data files that support compression
- written in C++ for optimal performance
- customizable event model exposed through scripting