I listened to their demands, studied their needs, and devised a strategy to
adapt the existing MySQL database and PHP scripts accordingly.
I moved all the static content inside the database and created a back office interface which I developed from scratch
- allows team members to add, modify and delete sections, articles and other vital data
- The look of each page is tied to a template.
- Different sections can have different layouts.
I consolidated the existing PHP infrastructure and rigorously enforced a separation between
code and information which allows for better partitioning between tasks.
- total independence between the developer and those providing
- Modifications improved usability
- contributed to a significant increase in
visitors, from 500 to more than 4000 daily.